Tuesday, 21 July 2009 17:02
Birding in Spain
Spain is one of the richest countries in Europe in terms of levitra for sale online'>levitra for sale online flora and fauna, its mammals include wolves, bears and the endemic Iberian Lynx, it has the highest number of breeding bird species in Europe, some of the best butterfly sites and an outstanding array of wildflowers.
The range of habitats is vast, from the snow-capped mountain peaks of the Pyrenees through evergreen forests, olive groves and wood-pasture to freshwater wetlands and viagra cheap the arid sub-desert of the south. Few other European countries can rival its appeal to those interested in wildlife and the environment.
Spain also boasts World Heritage sites by UNESCO. Mountains, forests, marshes and islands house a wealth of viagra online order'>viagra online order biological diversity.
National Parks in Spain
- Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park
- Archipiélago de Cabrera National Park [Balearic Islands]
- Cabañeros National Park
- Caldera de Taburiente National Park [Canary Islands]
- Doñana National Park
- Garajonay National Park [Canary Islands]
- Illas Atlánticas de Galicia National Park
- Monfragüe National Park
- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park
- Picos de very good site viagra online no prescription Europa National Park
- Sierra Nevada National Park
- Tablas de Daimiel National Park
- Teide National Park [Canary Islands]
- Timanfaya National Park [Canary Islands]